Directions

Click The Titles Of The Song To Listen/Download
Click (Older Post) At The Bottom To See The Next 100 Songs.
Tell A Friend.
Come Back Everyday For New Music!

September 28, 2008

These Are In No Particular Order I Just Dont Have Alot Of Time Today To Listen To Them. I Am Workin On A Newer And Better Site Which Should Be In Affect Within A Day Or Two, So Bare With Me. Peace.

*Click The Title Of The Song To Listen*

Nelly- Problems(Prod. By Polow Da Don)

Graft Ft. Jim Jones, Bun B And Jadakiss- Like Ohhh

50 Cent- 50 For President

Big Kuntry- Tool In Da Pocket(Hot)

Trey Songz- Live Your Life(Hot)

Dj Khaled Ft. Ace Hood, Lil Boosie And Rick Ross- Vibin(Remix)



Gucci Mane- Gucci Stamp

Gucci Mane Ft. Notorious B.I.G.- Papered Up(Remix)

Gucci Mane- Im Da Shit(Remix)

Gucci ManeFt. Alabama Connect- Talk Of The Town

Gucci Mane- Gone And Tell Dat(Prod. By Shawty Redd)

Gucci Mane Ft. Yung Joc- If Ya Girl Choose

Gucci Mane- I Hear My Mama Talkin

3 comments:

Chadwick said...

TREY SONGS STAY RECORDING SOMETHING! DAAAANG!! I ain't mad at him, all his covers are hot. He done did so many lately. I hope someone puts them all together in a collection.

Anonymous said...

Whatz the new site name & when its qon jump off

Anonymous said...

Lookin forward to the new site man!!